Friday, January 11, 2013

Trick Art


So, last Sunday I went to Grand Indonesia with my friends. They said we are going to see "Trick Art". Well that was the first time I hear about Trick Art, I was totally have no clue what is that. But, I'm going anyway.
After spending money RP.50.000,- coz the person who stand on the ticket box thought that we were  students, altho we're not.( it's not our fault that we have baby face. Heheheee.....) The ticket price for student and kids is Rp.50.000,- and for adults Rp.75.000.

When I enter the room, I understand why it called trick art. That was exhibition of art paint, that could trick your eyes. A lot of 2D pictures, but the artist make it so it looks like 3D image. I'm not good at describe thing, so maybe pictures below can help you figure out.

Just like Picture above, the lady's finger seems out of the frame. It's seems that you can grab it. Well you can't, cos it's only 2D picture. But you can posing there, pretend that lady finger stuck on your clothe or something.
The picture above, I pretend like a I was catching a big fish that out off  frame. But actually I was just posing my hands on the flat wall with painting.

Another painting that seems like the feet of that boy go out of the frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment